Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Find A Champion

Greetings angels,

I sincerely hope this post finds each of you well and in great spirits. I was in church the other night and I heard something in the message that said to me...the next woman you involve yourself with seriously needs to be a champion. I started thinking about it and asked myself, "well why does she need to be a champion?" Nobody except my sisters knows that I'm the type of guy that can find the "rose bud" in just about any woman I am attracted to regardless of her background (I guess that's just one of my gifts...I'm a motivator, I thrive off of empowering others; especially the female gender), but I asked myself "why a champion?" The answer to my question was, "because I'm a champion." As I thought more about it, I came to the realization of why I need a champion.
  • Reason #1 - Because I want champion offspring. Ladies, this is something you must definitely keep on the forefront of your minds. Hey some of you may despise what I am about to say, but I want to apologize in advance if I rub you the wrong way (please forgive me), but two sorry, low self-esteem, no plan or vision having parents create sorry, low self-esteem, no plan or vision having children, and if you're a champion and he isn't, ladies chances are you are going to be walking around the entire 9 months of your pregnancy with that 50/50 chance that your baby is going to be sorry, have low self-esteem, and no plan or vision (saying that prayer..."Lord Jesus please don't let my child be like his or her daddy). Personally, I can't have a woman that doesn't have a champion spirit or mindset pass on the energy that winning is not everything to my children while I'm teaching them how to win. That's an easy way for a woman to get early dismissal from me.
  • Reason #2 - Champions can and do go through periods of loss and who is better to have than another champion that knows how to take his curled index finger, place it under your chin, raise your head until your eyes meet, place his forehead against yours, and say to you, "STAND STRAIGHT CHAMP! HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH AND FIGHT YOUR WAY BACK TO THE TOP!" A sorry, low self-esteem, no plan or vision having mofo CAN'T and WON'T do this for you.
  • Reason #3 - Champions understand the importance of teamwork. Look here, it takes teamwork to build a solid family footing and impart positive values that will equate to generational success. I'm just saying shawty...I want my children's children to continue the legacy of my good name.
  • Reason #4 - Champions don't get in your way. There's a level of "understood respect". They understand what the other champion is dealing with and as a result, they don't complain and nag (oh yes...I'm sure many of you have encountered a complaining and nagging man. If his tail had a plan and vision he wouldn't have time to complain or nag)...(you can clap now).
  • Reason #5 - CHAMPIONS DON'T BRING YOU DOWN. I don't need to say anything more about this one. (You can clap again)
Ladies, if you have a sorry, low self-esteem, no plan and vision having man. You might want to reconsider, and make sure you don't put yourself in that predicament again...I'm just saying.

B-e-Z

From my heart to yours,
I_Treasure_U

2 comments:

  1. Podnuh, you really said something there. I have been with men that wanted me to be their Champion and their cheerleader, but when I was down and needed someone in my corner, they let me down. I hear men say over and over again that they want a woman that has their back and they are right. You should have each other's back. Im my household I need the belts to be unified lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that an it really speaks for itself. To me for the weak sisters they will be offended by it while the strong will take it into consideration.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by CJ "Frank" Nelldell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License